Terms & Conditions
When using this website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
1. This website, design and the information herein contained are the copyright and intellectual property of Legals 4 Lawyers – © Learning 4 Legals 2006-2019.
1.2. We have gained the kind permission of The Solicitors Regulatory Authority (Law Society) to provide information on steps on taking the QLTT, together with their useful links.
2. The content of this website is an invitation for you apply for legal professional vacancies within the legal field.
2.2. This site is not to be used for legal advice and therefore cannot provide legal advice. It is to be used for legal job opportunities only. We therefore do not accept liability for any loss that may arise from reliance upon the content hereof.
3. Legals 4 Lawyers use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the data on the Website is accurate and up-to-date. Legals 4 Lawyers do not guarantee that the Website will be fault free and neither will accept liability for any errors or omissions.
3.1 Legals 4 Lawyers cannot guarantee a successful placement when applying for a vacancy.
4.1. When applying for a specific vacancy, you may submit your CV to Legals 4 Lawyers on-line. If you wish to update your CV, you can submit your CV in the same way, either through our on-line registration page or via our email: email@example.com and mark it ”Updated CV”.
4.2. Upon your application, you agree and authorise Legals 4 Lawyers to submit your CV to companies on your behalf.
4.3. You declare that the information provided in your CV is a true account of your working history.
5.1 When registering your details to Legals 4 Lawyers, please ensure the details you provide are correct. In providing us with your personal CV details which you submit to us via the website, you agree that we may use your information to contact you about future job opportunities.
5.2. When registering with Legals 4 Lawyers, we aim to offer our candidates a professional service and will work with you in trying to find you the right position within the legal marketplace.
5.3. When releasing information about the vacancy and the name of the company to you, we expect you to adhere to our strict code of conduct by not approaching the company without our prior consent. In order to do so will mean you are in breach of our Terms and Conditions.
6. Data Protection:
6.1 Legals 4 Lawyers are registered with the (ICO) Information Commissioner´s Office. Therefore under the Data Protection Act 1998 all personal data contained by us is strictly confidential. Your personal information is accessible by Legals 4 Lawyers and is kept in a database to be used solely for recruitment purposes.
7. Legals 4 Lawyers are an equal opportunities recruitment consultancy and do not discriminate on grounds of race, colour, disability, age, ethnic origin or nationality.
8. These terms and the use of this website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.