THE ROLE: PARALEGAL
REF NO: L4L 837
PARALEGAL – COMMERCIAL DEPT.
A vacancy has arisen for a paralegal to join our client’s successful Commercial department. The role will also involve assisting their CQS accredited Residential Property team.
The position is a full time, permanent role, suited to an ambitious person who is keen to be involved in the growth of the firm.
As a Commercial and Residential Property paralegal you will work with and directly support three solicitors. You will assist them with opening files, compliance, anti-money laundering checks, title documents, searches, drafting documents, managing completions and post-completion work. There will also be opportunities to assist in corporate and other commercial matters. The position would ideally suit someone with at least 1+ years’ experience in a similar role.
As your confidence develops, this career opportunity can grow and develop in terms of responsibility that you will be offered.
Skills required for this role:
• Excel in your attention to detail and time management.
• You will show great initiative and be proactive with your work on the commercial property and residential property files.
• Be proficient in MS Word and Excel.
• Ideally you will have commercial property experience, however, if your knowledge and background is in residential conveyancing and you are passionate to progress into commercial property with the confidence and aptitude to manage commercial clients then you would be of great interest.
• Ability to work under pressure in a busy legal office and to manage your own workload.
This is an excellent opportunity to work closely with three commercial and property solicitors and really learn, develop, and grow from their expertise.
You should be able to work independently, as well as part of a dynamic and forward thinking team. Energy and enthusiasm will be rewarded by high quality training and support.
Hours: 9-5.30pm Start Date: Asap Salary : £20-25kpa Holidays : Standard plus Bank Holidays.
Skills & Requirements: Commercial or Residential Property experience with at least 1 year in a similar role.
Legals 4 Lawyers will try and respond to all applications for this role within 72 hours. However, we are currently experiencing high volumes of applications and if you have not heard from us within this period of time, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. Thank you and good luck.