THE ROLE: LEGAL SECRETARY
PRACTICE AREA : RESIDENTIAL CONVEYANCING
Our dynamic and progressive client law firm based in Stanmore is currently seeking a Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary.
The successful candidate will have a solid background in this practice area and must understand the processes.
Working for two of the Property Partners, you will be expected to have knowledge of:
• Matter opening and risk assessment etc
• Working paperless
• Transactional awareness e.g. what goes where!
• Can work on own with minimal supervision
• Digital audio
• Filing both soft and hard copy correspondence
• Post Exchange and completion formalities. An ability to complete would be helpful if required
• Leasehold Notices of Assignment and Charge
• Financial Statements and Billing
• Stamp Duty Return
• Knowledge of use of Land Registry Portal
• Working knowledge of IT applications : Word and Excel
With very pleasant offices and a good collegiate atmosphere, our clients are friendly and will welcome in their new member of staff.
£Very competitive Hours: 9-5.30pm Start Date: ASAP Holidays: Standard + Bank Holidays.
An experienced Residential Property Legal Secretary – with at least 5 years in a similar role, who understands the property processes.
Legals 4 Lawyers will try to respond to all applications for this role within 72 hours. However, we are currently experiencing high volumes of applications and if you have not heard from us within this period of time, unfortunately your application will not have been successful. Thank you and good luck.
*Please do look in your spam or junk folder just in case our email has ended up there!