CORPORATE COMMERCIAL SOLICITOR
Ref: L4L 820
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: North London
Due to continuing growth our North London niche legal consultancy firm is looking to recruit an additional Corporate, Company/Commercial Solicitor to assist with legal and transactional work.
About our Clients:
They are a multi-disciplinary consultancy firm, offering international taxation, company accounting, business advisory, digital marketing and legal services.
Their clients include HNW individuals and SME’s and cover a broad range of industry sectors. They are friendly, exciting and entrepreneurial and offer a good package and perks and they genuinely care about their staff and want you to enjoy coming to work.
They are looking for a hard-working, motivated, industrious and focussed Solicitor (1-2 yrs pqe) to get involved and assist in legal work and delivery. As well as being integral to them, you will be expected to do some business development and activities. Your legal focus and experience must include Corporate, Commercial, Company Law, GDPR, Data Protection and some (non-contentious) Employment. In particular, they are looking for a person who has solid legal training and experience and is willing to learn and develop your career with them. You will be working the Legal Dept.
You will be required to undertake and assist in legal work and be familiar with Corporate, Commercial Law, GDPR, Data Protection and some (non-contentious) Employment Law;
You will be required to undertake and assist and deal with client matters individually and within a team;
You will be required to draft and negotiate a wide range of agreements and contracts (e.g.. share purchase agreements, asset purchase agreements, due diligence review, terms and conditions, shareholder’s agreements, joint venture agreements, distribution agreements, employment contracts, company secretarial work GDPR/DPA work);
You will also be required to support our retained clients;
You will be working with a small legal team and need to be very organised, professional and efficient;
You will have the opportunity to assist in Business Development;
You may be required to provide Corporate & Commercial updates through webinars and seminars;
You may be required to assist in technical Corporate & Commercial law blogs and newsletters;
You will be required to use Clio their practice management platform.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• LLB (Hons), BA (Hons) or equivalent;
• LPC or equivalent;
• Qualified Solicitor (1-2 PQE) and solid legal background and experience;
• Must have experience in drafting commercial, company and corporate documentation;
• Excellent MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook skills;
• Be an individual and team player;
• Hard-working, motivated, focussed and organised.
What they offer:
• £30-35k Basic Salary (dependent on experience) + Perks;
• Excellent training and development opportunities;
• Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth;
• Friendly, exciting, dynamic work environment; and
• A unique opportunity to join a multi-disciplinary consulting practice and work closely with
the accountancy, tax, business advisory and digital marketing departments.
Job Type: Full-Time
Should this be just the role you are seeking, then we look forward to hearing from you.